I can't believe it has been 9 months since Mac was born. He wasn't even in my belly for 9 months! And he's come a long way.
Here's what he's been up to:
- Now that he's perfected crawling, he's moved on to pulling up. As of this week, he pulls up on everything.
- He also enjoys cruising.
- He can climb the stairs. Unfortunately, the only way he knows to get down is to roll like a log. Fortunately, the one time he did that, the MacDaddy caught him before he hit the tile.
- He and the Doggie-wog seem to be getting along better. We are working with Mac on "Gentle" and the Doggie-wog is very tolerant. Especially when Mac grabs his feet. The Doggie-wog won't let anyone grab his feet. Except Mac.
- He's eating table foods as well as finger foods. He likes Cheerios. He'll eat pretty much whatever we eat, or at least whatever we put on his tray.
- Except broccoli. He refuses to put broccoli in his mouth. We don't know if he likes it or not because he won't even try it. (He gets that from Papa.) Tomorrow we're going to try broccoli with melted cheese. That will be the true test.
- He drinks water from a sippy cup pretty well if you hold it for him. He's an expert at drinking from a straw, and loves it.