Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Nursery, Phase 4.9

I know you've been waiting to see the Nursery -- especially after all that drama getting it ready!  I have to give Gigi lots and lots and lots and lots of the credit. I picked the paint color, but she was key in selecting the fabric, and she MADE (yes, "made") the drapes, bedding, diaper stacker, and probably something else I'm forgetting.

There are still a few things to be done, but it's looking pretty good. I'll point out the "to-do" items along the way.  [Secret tip: you can click on any of the photos to see them enlarged. Then just use the back button to return to the post.]

So here it is:
On the far right, you can see my baby shoes!  I actually have Mark's baby shoes to hang to the left of the window, too. How cute is that?!  And yes, Gigi MADE those drapes!

Here's the beautiful crib!

These are cute photos of our relatives on ponies -- some in full cowboy costume!  In the top row, second from the left, is Pappy (my father)!  Top row, second from the right, is Papa (the MacDaddy's father)! Isn't it too cute?
Yes, Gigi made the bumper!  Don't you love how it's monogrammed?

And these are above the closet. How cute! Seriously, I don't know how you can stand it, it's so cute!

Here's the dresser/changing table! As you can see, we still need to add two photos. I need to pick up the extra frames, and there will be one of Gigi as a little girl and one of Nana as a little girl.  And the rest are relatives of ours, too. To the right of the dresser is the diaper stacker that Gigi made!

Eventually, we'll have a rocking chair in the room, but that's not here right now. So you'll just have to satisfy yourself with the current state of cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment