Monday, July 12, 2010

28 Weeks!



So today is 28 weeks! Honestly, I'm just tired right now. It's hot outside. And humid. Yuck.


And I couldn't sleep last night, partially because I had symptoms of Restless Leg Syndrome. What symptoms, you ask? Well, my legs were restless. So just one, I guess, but from what I've read, it appears to be the only symptom. Thanks to Dr. Google, I now know that the Claritin (which my OB told me I could take for allergies, thank you very much) that I took last night after holding off for a week can actually cause RLS. So now I get to choose between waking up coughing due to allergies, and waking up with restless legs. I think I'll go back to coughing. I can go back to sleep faster -- usually.


Anyway, back to being 28 weeks pregnant. Not much different than 27 weeks. Still swelling, still swimming, still kinda the same. Except only 12/13 weeks to go. And I'm looking forward to Wednesday, with my fingers crossed, hoping to have my OB tell me that I passed the glucose test with flying colors! (Honestly, this is a lot like the bar exam: I don't care if I passed by the skin of my teeth, just so I passed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment