So at 29 weeks, here's what's happening with me & Mac:
- According to the OB last week, Mac is now head-down.
- I think Mac wants to be a drummer, based on what I feel on my bladder all the time. All. The. Time.
- I have submitted a request to our IT Division at work to relocate my computer to the bathroom, in order to maintain a minimum level of productivity.
- Due to the lack of electrical outlets and network connections in the bathroom, my IT Division has suggested that I talk to my OB about installing a catheter. I'm seriously considering it.
- I had two nights of amazing sleep this week. (Definition: continuous sleep for 3-4 hours.)
- Last night, I never slept for more than an hour straight. I could not get comfortable. When I woke up this morning, my stomach was sore. It felt like I had done 10,000 sit-ups last night. Then, Mac thought that would be a good time to try percussion on my abdominal wall.
- I am continuing to consume chocolate in order to reduce my risk of developing pre-eclampsia.
- The MacDaddy has scheduled appointments for us to meet with two pediatricians! (Well, one pediatrician and one nurse practitioner.) He's such a good dad!
I wonder how a catheter works when you're swimming . . .