Monday, July 26, 2010

30 Weeks!



Don't you think the milkshake adds about 20 pounds? But it's sooooo yummy! And it's chocolate, which helps to prevent pre-eclampsia.

Meanwhile, I'm 30 weeks pregnant! So much more exciting than turning 30 years old. Only 11 weeks left on my 41-week schedule... Good thing the MacDaddy is ready to start on the nursery.

As for how I'm feeling? Tired. Very tired. Taking a shower is exhausting. And as tired as I am, I can't sleep at night. Luckily, the MacDaddy insists I get my exercise, either swimming or walking the dog. So I swim almost every single day. It doesn't really help with energy, but I know it's good for me. I also have heartburn, despite all the Zantac and Tums. At least back pain is minimal, thanks in part to the prenatal massage the MacDaddy scheduled for me this weekend! He takes such good care of me!

So coming up this week:
  • Our last birthing class. I know the MacDaddy will be thrilled to have finished that class. I think he's better at giving lectures than listening to them.
  • My shower in Houston! Yay! I'm so excited to see everyone. I haven't been to Houston since Christmas, and there will be a few people I haven't seen since our wedding -- more than a year and a half ago!
  • Picking out the paint for Mac's nursery! I already have a color in mind; the MacDaddy and I just need to go to Lowe's and have them mix some up for us.
  • I need to post another blog entry showing you all the super-cute outfit I got for Mac. I think it may have to be his Halloween costume. You're all going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment