Wednesday, August 18, 2010

33 Weeks!

Or, 33 weeks and 2 days.  Close enough. I mean, I only have 47 days left, as of today, and I have a lot to do. So I may slip a little here and there.

Not too much new to report. My blood pressure on Sunday night was 124/84, which is just under the benchmark my doctor gave me to call her. So I guess it's not an emergency, but I'll see what she says at the appointment on Friday.  My knees still hurt, too, especially when I'm getting up from a sitting position if I don't have any support to lean on.

Mac has learned a new trick: wedging his little foot up under my right ribcage. His foot doesn't seem so little when it's in that particular spot. It doesn't hurt, but it does give me the urge to reach under my ribcage and take it out -- except that I can't feel my ribs from the outside because there's so much stuff in front of them these days.  I think they call that stuff "a baby."

Can you believe I only have 47 days left? That's like a month and a half!  Of course, on my schedule, I probably have about 54 days left, but either way, less than 2 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment