Wednesday, August 25, 2010

34 Weeks!


34 weeks, as of Monday! The photo is from Tuesday. Can you tell I'm exhausted?  It doesn't really help much that I'm developing sciatic nerve pain. My doctor more or less suggested that it's going to get worse from here, until delivery, and there's not much I can do.  So now I'm walking at about a 1/2 mile-per-hour pace. 

The great news is that my blood pressure was 138/88 on Monday, and I had to go back to the doctor today and it was down to 130/88.  Also, my blood work was really good and I don't have pre-eclampsia. I'm continuing to eat chocolate to help prevent it.

I am so glad that Gigi is here this week. She and the MacDaddy have been working really, really hard on the nursery.  I don't know what I would be doing without them!  A couple of weeks ago, I came home and the MacDaddy had put together the crib all by himself! This week, the MacDaddy took Gigi to get the mattress and a few other necessary items, and they also hung the drapes! I have been so relieved, because these things are harder and harder for me to even help with.

Unfortunately, the nursery is currently a big mess, so I can't take any photos to show you.  But I promise that as soon as it's in order, I'll post plenty of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment